Monday, August 3, 2015

Hello


Hello,

This was a great week!  We had a bunch of investigators come for church so that was great!  We're really making some great progress here in Rajahmundry.  Elder Bunga and I are having a great time.

Here we are visiting one of our investigators, Sister Sathya.  Recently, she moved homes but hopefully she can keep coming to church.


There's a popular place down the street where we can get noodles for dinner.  I was on exchange with Elder Patten and Elder Battraw the other day and we whipped out the hacky sack while the guy was cooking our food.  A couple of school boys were quick to come join us.


We had to go to the police station to get some foreigner registration work done last week.  It usually means lots of waiting and nobody to teach, so I played some hacky sack with Elder Touthang.


Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment