I took some pretty cool pictures this week so I'll send them out. Here's a view from the assistants apartment.
Thank you all for all of the support. I'm so happy to be in the Philippines right now to share the best message in the world!
Love,
Elder Thompson
| The view from the assistant's apartment |
| The view from the assistants apartment |
| Elder Sorronda, Sister Lua and me on the way back to Palawan |
| This dog's name is Scooby Doo. He's just a stray dog but is very people friendly. He was happily waiting for us when we arrived back at home. |
| Can you spot the LDS chapel? |
| The mountains of Irawan; part of our branch boundaries. |
| This group of islands is called Coron. We actually have missionaries serving there from our mission. Elder Sorronda was able to recognize it because he served there for many months. |
| The sky last night |
No comments:
Post a Comment