Monday, April 25, 2016

Baptisms and Zone Conference

Dear family and friends,

It was a great week but I will keep it short because of lack of time.

On Sunday we had the baptisms for Brother Chiranjeevi and Brother Ramu. They both bore powerful testimonies afterwards and we could see that it was a really spiritual experience for them. (They are the two brothers right behind Elder Rajendran). They were both baptized by their own family members.


Yesterday we had a mission tour by Elder Randy D. Funk of the seventy and his wife. They did a great job and really helped us learn some nice things. When the time came to do practice teaching, my companion and I were selected to teach Elder and Sister Funk about repentance. Imagine teaching a general authority that he needs to repent! Fortunately, they went easy on us and were super nice and helpful.




Also, I can't believe that I just hit my 18 month mark! Time has flown by like anything. All there is to do now is give my all until the end!

That's all for now. Thanks for all of the love and support that each of you have sent to me!

Love, Elder Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment