Monday, October 5, 2015

My Last Day In Rajahmundry!

Hello,

It was a GREAT week for us! Veerraju was confirmed and we had another baptism for brother Nani. We took the help of the elders Dharavath and Sunny from 3rd branch to teach Nani in Telugu. He was baptized by his father Nagashwar Rao who can't walk but is worthy to perform the baptism. Elder Dharavath and I  held Nagashwar Rao up in the font while he baptized his son. It was a very spiritual experience for all of us.

Well, the time has finally come for me to leave India for some time. My time here has FLOWN by and I can't believe I'm leaving. Tonight I will get on a plane to go to Philippines and apply for a new visa. It's so sad to again say goodbye to all of my good friends. I hope that I will have the chance to come and see them all again. 

Talk to you all next week! 

Love, Elder Thompson

Our zone conference.  L-R: Elder Patten, Elder Burnett, Elder Larsen, Elder Dharavath, Elder Newton, Sister Newton,  Elder Rajendran, Elder Raju, Elder Sundas, Elder Sunny, Elder Battraw, Elder Braganza, and Elder Thompson (bottom).

Nani's baptism!  L-R: Prasad, Elder Thompson, Nagashwar Rao, Nani, Elder Dharavath, Chandra Shekar.

My good buddy Ravi Kishore

Some happy young girls

Elder Dharavath in front of a Paper Mill.

Wildlife in Rajahmundry

Wildlife in Rajahmundry
Veerraju's Baptism

Puppies


No comments:

Post a Comment