Hello,
This was a really great week for us in Rajahmundry. Our investigator Veerraju was baptized yesterday after church. He asked me to perform his baptism and it went well. He's a really good person and should be a strong church member.
Lately we have been going from home to home to make sure that Elder Sundas knows everybody for when I leave. He's learning the houses really well but is having a bit of trouble remembering everybody's names. I remember when I first came here and had the exact same problem names in this area are pretty confusing. He's really doing a lot to make sure that he is ready to take over. I'm proud of this guy! It's sad that we only have one more week together. Elder Sundas and I are best friends! Time has really been flying by lately.
I took Elder Dharavath on exchange this week. He's going home after this transfer so it was good to talk with him and see how he feels and how the work is going in his area. He's training an Elder from New Delhi so it was nice to follow up on the training.
I have a bunch of pictures to send this week but unfortunately I can't send them from this computer. Hopefully next week I can get them all sent.
Love, Elder Thompson
No comments:
Post a Comment