Hello!
It was a really productive week for us. We were able to invite 191 people to hear about your unique message and were able to teach 23 wonderful new investigators. Elder Sorronda and I have just been working so hard. We're still trying to find the fruits of our labors but we know that they will keep coming as we work with all of our might!!!
My Tagalog is still pretty limited but I'm finally starting to figure a few things out. If I really try my best, I can speak what they call "Taglish" (Tagalog with English mixed in) or perhaps a more appropriate term is "Engalog" (English with Tagalog mixed in.) I'll keep at it.
We went to visit Brother Teddy out at his home in Sabang. Unfortunately, the branch boundaries just changed so we will no longer be allowed to visit him but at least we will see him at church. He's such a great convert, maybe I can come back to see him and his wife Anita get sealed! To celebrate our last visit, they fed us delicious crabs and squid, fresh from the ocean right next to his house. Such a cool location. See the picture below. 🦀
I'm so stoked to be spending all of my time serving the Lord right now!! Just trying to give my all while I'm here and fight a good fight!!
Have a great week, be happy, life healthy, and enjoy the moment!
Love, Elder Thompson
| Dinner at Teddy's house |
No comments:
Post a Comment