Things are good here in Palawan. This week we had our zone meeting where my companion and I spoke during much of it. Fortunately it was in English so I could really express myself in front of the zone. I'm starting to be really comfortable with speaking in front of people. The mission has really taught me that so far. A few emails ago, I think I mentioned that our zone was "on fire" because of all the baptisms. I'm pleased to say that we are still "on fire" and the fire has just been stoked. Seriously the elders and sisters are working so hard. When Elder Bowen came he challenged us to talk to 190 people every single week about our unique message. We've really been striving to do that and just hit our goal for the first time. Every companionship in the zone has drastically increased from an average of 40 or so to above 100 people every single week. It's so cool to see the desire that all of these wonderful elders and sisters have. Now we just have to be consistent and keep the excitement. We just had transfers and a bunch of new people came into our zone. I'm excited to get to know them all personally.
I hope that you're all doing well. Have a great week!
Love, Elder Thompson
| I saw these kids pulling each other down a hill on these little homemade go karts. |
| So creative and fun! |
![]() |
| Puerto Zone |


No comments:
Post a Comment