Monday, January 11, 2016

Time Goes By So Fast

Well, another month went by and another transfer as well. We got the transfer announcements this morning and I'm happy to say that Elder Sorronda and I will be staying here for another transfer. He's really the only companion that I've ever had for more than one transfer since my old days in Bangalore so it's nice to not bounce around for a second.

We went out to the concrete jungle of Manila again last week for MLC. We're putting a huge stress about OYM. (Open your mouth) That's the way to consistently get new people to teach so we need to do way more than we have before. That's something that Elder Bowen has really stressed as well. We learned lots of different tools that we can use to motivate the zone so we're so pumped about this. We also had the chance to go with the AP's on exchange so I learned some good stuff to take back to our zone.

Here we are in light pollution and traffic.


...and back to paradise.


Love, Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment