Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hello

Hello,

Things are well for me in the Philippines! My comps are amazing and ward is good. It's just a little difficult since I don't understand anything at church. I really miss Indian food and I know that I will also miss Filipino food haha. However, I found a store that sells all kids of Indian foods. I talked to the guys in there and they were from Punjab in northern India. One thing I remember from India is that people never really rejected us. If they were available, they always let us into their home to share a message. Here people always give us these lame excuses and don't let us in as often. So that was nice.

So, there's a ton of people that I really want to email personally this week so if it's ok with you, I'm going to skip the group email this time....I'll get it next week for sure!

Love,
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment